Looking for information to help you with your dogs, or dogs you plan on adopting / fostering?
We have found the following websites to be helpful in providing information and services for
all your pet needs.
Low cost Spay/Neuter programs:
Pet Sitting, Boarding & Day Care:
Heartworm Treatment and HW prevention:
Lost and Found Pet Resources:
Affordable Dog and Puppy Training:
Helpful Training articles:
- Hale Pet Door - Mention CCHS and Hale's Pet
Door's Rescue Rewards program will donate a portion of the sale to CCHS!
- Dog Tag Art - Thanks to
Dog Tag Art for their support of Collin County Humane Society! Visit Dog Tag Art to
upload your own graphics and create custom ID tags for your dog or cat or browse
over 6000 user generated pet id tags.
Pet Waste Removal:
- Poo B Gone! - Be scooped by the best! Poo B Gone is
your best choice for a pooper scooper service in Dallas, locally owned and operated for superior service!
We love dogs (and their owners) and give back to local pet charities and rescue organizations that
promote responsible pet ownership. When you hire Poo B Gone pooper scooper service, you are hiring a
professional team dedicated to our #1 Goal - Customer Satisfaction!
- Alpine Carpet Services
Affordable and Reliable Groomers:
Need Help With Costly Vet Bills?
Here are a few organizations dedicated to helping families in need!
- United Animal Nations provides grants for pets when caretakers can't cover the cost of treatment.
- Capper and Chris Save the Animals Fund
- A program managed through Texas A&M School of Veterinary Medicine, may contribute up
to 50% of the total cost of medical care, with a maximum of $1,000 per case. The animal must have a treatable disease or injury.
- From GE Credit, CareCredit is a personal line of credit that offers special financing and low monthly payment options,
no up-front costs and no pre-payment penalties so you can keep your pet happy and healthy..
- The Pet Fund
- The Pet Fund is a registered 501(c) 3 nonprofit association that provides financial assistance to owners of domestic
animals who need veterinary care. Often animals are put down or suffer needlessly because their owners cannot afford expensive
surgery or medical treatment. Companion animal owners must often make the difficult decision to put an animal down or neglect
medical needs because of the costs involved.
- RedRover Relief
- Provides financial assistance grants and additional resources so pet owners and rescuers can care for
animals who need urgent veterinary care. Visit www.redrover.org/grants for eligibility requirements and application.
RedRover also offers financial assistance for victims of domestic violence and their pets. To learn more about this program,
- "Helping people help pets". To better the lives of sick, injured and abused companion animals. We are dedicated
to insure that no companion animal has to be euthanized simply because their caretaker is financially challenged.Provides financial
aid for life threatening emergencies.